Preparation, its more than just the travel arrangements and packing ! It's a chance to think about the experience and what lies ahead. Manchester first up with
Joint use Libraries Conference. Who really benefits from these initiatives and how to do we know?
3 comments:
Well this last post was two years ago and I actually ended up using the libraries blog rather than this when I left in 07, hence it sort of sat neglected!. It's now 09and am leaving to return to the UK for a holiday but going to Scotland first. Since then I have set up a new blog 'proper' to encourage HEc teachers and students to share their memories of exciting times and not so exciting times.
I am going to use this to comment on my progress of learning via the CCLLearn project - today was RSS feeds so quite cool that after an hour or so I had set up blogline and loaded in some feeds of interest - aslo found a very cool slide show of how to use web2 in classroom teaching but more about that later.
http://www.edtalks.org/rss.php
is a very intersting site with vodcasts of educational leaders sharing their ideas for change management.
http://patsyannblog.blogspot.com/
have set up a new blog to keep the records of my CCLLearn reflections
Post a Comment